Company working procedure
1. Project finalization
2. Sharing scope of work(written and duly being accepted by the client) over mail
3. Payment Schedule: 50% (project finalization) -30%(final demo) -20%(after final consent)
4. Demo session for the assigned project
6. Project suggested enhancements
7. Final Testing
8. Product Handover
9. Final payment
Terms & Conditions
The parties in the agreement shall be called as: Customer to be called as client and Fox Trading Solutions to be called as company.
1. After finalization of project by the client and the company, both parties will be bound to fulfil
agreed obligations, failing to do so the party (failing to complete obligation) shall be liable to pay
the complete project cost as agreed to by the other party.
2. The client shall be given a credit of total 2 Hours for project related discussion within the project
development phase (from project finalization till demo session).
3. After project handover, the client would be provided product induction training.
4. Any product related enchantments after scope of work finalization shall attract additional
5. The company will test the developed product, during the course of development. The testing so
done will attract additional minor cost which shall be communicated to the client in advance.
6. The client will have to handover their API activated trading account for atleast 3 days for final
testing. The account should be loaded with basic amount so that the testing can be easily
performed. The company shall not be liable for any obligations, if the account is not loaded for
7. The final product shall only be delivered, after the 80% payment is received.
8. The client shall be offered buffer period of 10 days from the date of final handover, for any
product related queries and enhancements as mentioned in scope of work, the customer shall
not be entitled for any such enhancements related changes post the buffer period.